9.6.10

Traveling in mind

Waking up in the middle of the night. My secret guilt is to nose around people's blog. Not the celebrities, normal people. I have a preference. Normal people living their lives in the places I haven't been. I'm now imagining what the life would be like in Scandinavia. This girl I've read last night living in the northern edge of Copenhagen, Skagen. I was so curious, checked where it is in the Google map. It's a little town in at most northern end of peninsula surrounded by water. Amazed ! The most memorable matter she said was how depressing she could be in the winter. She even cried for looking at a folk falling down.

She is a Japanese girl studying there for something very technical. Many years ago when I was still in my high school, my dad made me believe that I could go anywhere, be anyone I want to. Now I've come far from home, doing what I wished to do and happy but feeling achy sometimes for not being able to live another life, could be in Scandinavia, Indonesia or Colorado...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿