18.7.10

Sports Massage

This weekend was all about Sport Massage ! I took a weekend course at the Regents College. A course runs by London School of Sport Massage. So I am a sports massage therapist, masseuse. I have not done much CPD since last year, so I am very satisfied with my little certificate.

It was an introductory course, mainly targetting those candidates for their diploma course starting this autumn. I was the odd one. Odd acupuncturist in a bunch of body workers. People were from everywhere. They are just starting to think about becoming a therapist. It's like seeing me of 7 years earlier. Questioning about how to set up business, how much to charge, where to find clients etc etc..... Then I realized how much work, how much steps I have been through ! I often need to compliment myself ^_^

I am now more confident with my massage technique and I am even thinking about adding "Full Body Massage" on my menu.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿