16.8.10

Ikue Mori 3 Days Residency



My cool cousin Ikue Mori had her 3 Days Residency in Cafe Oto Dalston. Her music is brilliant ! It's improvisation and this time, she collaborated with different artists, a different instrument each night. I went to the live gig 3 days in a row and experienced different music every night. The venue and audience were great too !



She travels a lot to Europe and visits London at least once a year for her gigs but usually only staying a short period, so I could only chat to her after the gig. This time, she stayed for a little longer, so we could spend more time together. I had such fun having lunch and visited a funny museum - Hunterian Museum in Holborn - to see a collection of dead animal's organs etc....


She gave me her latest CD and it's now on my iPod.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿