31.5.10

Shopping in Paris

What did I buy in Paris ? I kind of knew what I wanted from Paris. I spent hours in a pharmacy. There are pharmacies in every step you walk in Paris.

Bioderma sensibio H2O


"Bioderma" - it's a line of skin care brand. I got this cleanser my friend recommended. This pink line is called "Sensibio". Sensibio ? .....sensible ?! I assume it's for sensitive skin. It dramatically changed my skin care routine. I no longer "wash" but "wipe" my face like French women. I'm liking it so far.

Nuxe Powder Prodigieuse Tanning Compact Powder

Most definitely, absolutely, without a doubt "the best purchase" !! Just one brush will change the complexion to healthy bronze. Also smells nice.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Usage Dry Oil - Golden Shimmer

Another amazing product from NUXE. It's called "multi-purpose dry oil". The one I got has sparkles. Handy for the very first day you're out to beach, when you expose your pale legs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿