30.5.10

Paris

Paris Paris Paris Paris Paris

I've just been to Paris for the weekend. Stayed in a lovely Montmartre area where loads of local bakeries are. We've been to at least six bakeries in four days. Since when they stopped calling Cafe au lait ? I thought that's a signature drink but instead they call it Cafe Creme ?!


The exhibition of Beat Kitano Takeshi at Foundation Cartier pour l'Art Contemporain was great fun ! I felt privileged almost for the first time in many years since I live in Europe for understanding each pieces of his art! The depth of his humour has been lost in translation in French. This also made me think how much I have been missing in beautiful epic paintings for not knowing European history and religion.


Just wish to understand little more French words. That would make shopping a little less difficult.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿